|Secretaries’ Online Checklist||Secretary Checklist 2019.pdf|
|Secretaries’ Guidelines||Spiritual Progress Group Secretary Guidelines 2019.pdf|
|Safety and A.A.: Our Common Welfare
(safety tips for meetings)
For New Secretaries
- All newly elected secretaries must attend the SPG Secretary Orientation. The Secretary Coordinator will notify you of the date and time.
- Please read the LGCC Guidelines & Info page for important details.
- Register with Central office. Please call Central Office and let them know you are the new secretary and provide meeting information or register online using the meeting update form at www.aasanjose.org.
- Attend a Central Office secretary workshop if you have never attended one. They are the first Saturday of each month at 10:00 am Central Office.
- Attend monthly steering committee meeting, 2nd Sunday 10:45 am.
- Fill all necessary service positions for meeting:
- Set up
- Literature Rep
- Clean up
- Sponsorship box
- General Service Rep
- Intergroup Rep
- Provide email and phone number to steering committee for contact purposes.
- DO NOT PUT H&I Cans in closet. Secretaries: please keep your cans with you or have H&I rep keep.
- Turn money in to treasurer weekly (make arrangements with treasurer).
- Keep headcount on meeting log
- Supplies such as sponsor boxes, literature rack and literature, H&I cans, baskets, the Sunday binder are Upstairs in room 206. Please check the different cabinets. Things have not been getting put back where they were taken from.
- Coffee pots are kept Upstairs in room 206 underneath the sink
- Coffee supplies are Downstairs in the Great Hall Kitchen with the Blue Padlock on it.
- Please remember to turn in 7th tradition money regularly to the treasurer.
- If the police ever need to be called to a meeting please contact the Facilities Coordinator after the police have been called so that he can notify the Neighborhood Center of the occurrence. Contact info for the Facilities Coordinator is listed on the Secretary Checklist.
- Please be sure to have Secretary Checklist printed out and in your binder.
Important Contacts for Secretaries
|Steering Committee Chairperson||Lisa R.|
|Secretary Coordinator||Toni F.|
|LGCC Contact/Facilities Coordinator||Jeff S.|
|Local police||(408) 354-8600|
|Local fire||(408) 378-4010|
|CALL 911 if you have an emergency and do not know what to do!|
Meeting Time Table Details for Meetings at the LGCC
|Sunday||Large Hall||7:00 AM – 7:30 AM||7:30 AM – 8:45 AM||8:45 AM – 9:00 AM|
|Sunday||Large Hall||9:00 AM – 9:15 AM||9:15 AM – 10:30 AM||10:30 AM – 10:45 AM|
|Sunday||Room 206||9:15 AM – 9:30 AM||9:30 AM – 10:30 AM||10:30 AM – 10:45 AM|
|Sunday||Room 206||11:15 AM – 11:30 AM||11:30 AM – 12:30 PM||12:30 PM – 12:45 PM|
|Monday||Large Hall||7:45 PM – 8:00 PM||8:00 PM – 9:00 PM||9:00 PM – 9:15 PM|
|Sunday Morning – 7:30 a.m||secretary-script-4-15-19-3.pdf|
|Monday Dialogue Group – 8pm||secretary-script-8-00-9-14-18.pdf|
|Sunday Morning – 9:15 a.m||secretary-script-9-15-9-14-18.pdf|
|Sunday Morning – 9:30 a.m||secretary-script-9-30-9-14-18.pdf|
|Sunday Morning – 11:30 a.m||secretary-script-11-30-9-14-18.pdf|